Apps and Mobile Web: The State of the Debate | ClickZ


According to Flurry’s most recent update, 86% of time on mobile devices is spent in apps, while the other 14% in mobile Web, compared to 80% and 20% respectively last year. Inevitably, it renews the "Apps Versus Mobile Web" debate.

Read More…

What say you?